KEVIN SHAPIRO specializes in third party landlord representation, tenant and buyer representation, property disposition and investment sales. Kevin joined L3 Corporation in June of 2010. During his tenure, Kevin has carved out a niche in restaurant and fitness tenant representation. Kevin especially enjoys working with restaurateurs to find space that works for their vision and needs.
During his commercial real estate career, Kevin has participated in over 3,000,000 square feet of transactions. The following is a sampling of clients that Kevin is proud to represent:
801 CHOPHOUSE, FLYING SAUCER, DUNKIN DONUTS, SMOOTHIE KING, CRAZY BOWLS AND WRAPS, SYM-BOWL, PLANET FITNESS, GAS MART, MAI LEE, BLUEPRINT COFFEE, NICHE RESTAURANTS, OUR URGENT CARE, WENDY’S, PGA SUPERSTORE, HALF AND HALF, GIOIA’S DELI, CONTINENTAL PROPERTIES, AMERICAN COMMERCIAL REALTY, COMMPROS AND DCM GROUP.
Other notable transactions that Kevin was involved in include:
- Peel Pizza at 212 S. Meramec in Clayton, MO
- Cavender’s, Burlington Coat Factory, and Gander Mountain at Chesterfield Blue Valley
- St. Luke’s Urgent Care in Chesterfield, MO
- CVS Pharmacy in O’Fallon and Bridgeton, MO
- The sale of Roberts Village Shopping Center in St. Louis, MO
- Rascal Flatts Bar, Wheelhouse, Tin Roof and Start Bar in Downtown St. Louis
- Spearheaded the redevelopment and leasing of Kirkwood Square Shopping Center in Kirkwood, MO
- Duluth Trading in St. Charles, MO
- Rockin’ Jump in Shrewsbury, MO
- Dunkin Donuts build to suit in Florissant, MO
- Full market roll out for Crazy Bowls and Wraps in Cincinnati, OH Metro
- Sale of 745 Craig Rd office building in Creve Coeur, MO
- Planet Fitness deals in multiple states across the U.S.
When Kevin is not at work, he spends his time with his wife Tess, their children Steven, Harrison and Caroline, and English bulldog Truman. Kevin also supports charities such as The Mission Continues and Beca’s Five.