JOHN NOTTER joined the L3 team in November of 2016. John has been in the commercial real estate business for approximately 33 years and has specialized in retail real estate his entire career. John has been involved in site selection, property assemblages and over 200 development projects over the past 17 years.
John started his career in the management training program with Nooney Management Company in 1983. He also spent 10 years with Schnuck Markets/DESCO, and 17 years with The Blackstone Group. John has added to the overall expertise in brokerage we have at L3, including tenant representation, site selection, development, and redevelopment of commercial property.
Notable transactions that John was involved in include:
- Walgreens/Drug Store in Ferguson, MO (Brokerage)
- Kemp Auto Museum in Chesterfield, MO (Brokerage)
- Walgreens/Private Seller in Longmont, CO (Brokerage)
- Walgreens/Private Buyer in Broken Arrow, OK (Brokerage)
- Doughocracy Pizza in St. Louis, MO (Tenant Rep)
- Private / Day Care in St. Louis, MO (Brokerage)
- Bullivant Galleries / Professional in St. Louis, MO (Tenant Rep)
- Walgreens in Poplar Bluff, MO (Development)
- Walgreens in Barnhart, MO (Development)
- Walgreens in Mexico, MO (Development)
- Walgreens in Webster Groves, MO (Development)
- Walgreens in Clayton, MO (Development)
- Walgreens in Ellisville, MO (Development)
- Walgreens in Wentzville, MO (Development)
- Private/Fast Food in Eureka, MO (Brokerage/Assemblage)
John is a licensed real estate broker and a graduate of Spring Hill College in Mobile, AL where he earned his BS in Political Science. John is also a member of the International Council of Shopping Centers and former ICSC State Director Government Affairs for Missouri and Kansas. John is married to his wife of 27 years and has two children.