CRAIG WIELANSKY is President of L3 Corporation, a company he founded and whose operation he has overseen since March 1998. Craig specializes in tenant representation, obtaining and overseeing listing assignments with national landlords and publicly traded REITs, and sale of single tenant net leases. His duties have included representing a number of retailers on a national and international basis.
Over the past 31 years, Craig has worked with such retailers as:
ADVANCE AUTO PARTS, ARHAUS FURNITURE, CHILI’S, CHUCK E. CHEESE’S, DAVE & BUSTER’S, EL POLLO LOCO, FRESH THYME FARMERS MARKET, GOLF GALAXY, JC PENNEY, ORGANIZED LIVING, PETSMART, PIER 1 IMPORTS, ROSS DRESS FOR LESS, SEARS, SHOE CARNIVAL, STAPLES, THE TILE SHOP, TOTAL WINE & MORE, ULTA BEAUTY, UNITED HEALTH GROUP, VISIONWORKS, AND WILD OATS.
Craig has worked with such landlords as:
WEINGARTEN REALTY, DDR CORP, RAMCO-GERSHENSON, ACADIA, THE KROENKE GROUP AND VIKING.
Craig’s professional accomplishments and highlights:
- Graduated from the University of Texas in 1982 with a B.B.A. in Accounting/Honors Business
- Successfully completed the certified public accounting exam
- Received his Juris Doctorate from the University of Texas in 1984
Practiced law for three years with a mid-sized private law firm specializing in Tax and Real Estate Law
- After practicing law, he went to work for a national developer, Sansone Group, as Director of Acquisitions in 1987 and later as Vice President of Tenant Representation, where he completed 4,000,000 square feet of transactions
- In January 1997, he was hired by The Midland Group as Vice President of Tenant Representation where he completed over 1,700,000 square feet of transactions
- Craig formed L3 Corporation in 1998; since its inception, L3 Corporation has completed over 35,000,000 square feet of tenant representation and disposition transactions in over 70 cities in the United States and Canada
Craig is involved with and currently serves or previously served on:
A Member Of The Board Of Directors for The St. Louis Sports Commission
The University of Texas Business School Honors Business Advisory Board
The Brehm Preparatory School Board of Trustees
The Brehm Preparatory School Foundation