KYLE STEINER began his real estate career with Cushman & Wakefield, locating real estate opportunities across the country exclusively for Edward Jones. Today, Steiner is focused on both new-to-market retail concepts and established brands looking to expand their footprint throughout Missouri and Illinois.
Partial Tenant Representation list: Bank of America, Buff City Soap, Club Fitness, Coldwell Banker, Shoot Point Blank, Sonic Drive-In, Dirt Cheap, BioLife Plasma, Oberweis Dairy, Athletico Physical Therapy, Sauce on the Side, US Title, Checkers and Rally’s, Ancho & Agave
In addition to his assignments with national, regional, and local tenants, Steiner works with several national landlord groups and real estate developers such as Time Equities, Hildegard Properties, and WDS Development.
Recent Landlord Representation:
- 12300 Manchester – Brokered building expansion/lease up of high profile shopping center outlot building in Des Peres, MO
- Jefferson County Plaza – Brokered purchase/redevelopment/lease up/sale of Target shadowed shopping center
- Time Equities – Three property St. Louis portfolio lease up totaling 150,000 sf+
- Hildegard Properties – Three property St. Louis portfolio lease up totaling 75,000 sf+
- BioLife Plasma – Bridgeton Redeveloped former VCF to deliver 18,000 SF box for desirable co- tenant
Kyle is a Licensed Salesperson in Missouri and Illinois, as well as an active member of the International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC). Member of the Big Brothers Big Sisters foundation, as a Big Brother, since 2008.